Warrior Role-Play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Role-Play!

Slinking through the forest for moons has left you so tired and hungy, you don't think you can go on. Suddenly, the bushes russle, and you find yourself in front of a broad shouldered cat. Awaiting to be killed, you are surprized when it speeks; Join us

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  

Role Play!

Go down 
+3
LunaLoop
limecat275
Dragoncoal
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SilverClaw
Kit
SilverClaw

Female Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Role Play! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 7:43 pm

Mousepaw sivered as he picked up the now squeeling kit. The smell of the yarrow was horrible, and it filled his nose to the top. Sneezing, he tore out of the den just as Lemonkit started to caugh up the deadly red berries. After a few minutes of pawing the juice away from the kit, Mousepaw stood back, releved.
"Owlspark," he called. "I think she'll be okay!"
Back to top Go down
limecat275
Kit
limecat275

Female Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:21 pm

"Ok, good." said Owlspark. "NOw leave the den please before you throw up again!"
"Yeah yeah ok owlspark." growled Lemonkit. "I'm not gonna hurl in your den so don't worry."
"Just don't eat those berries again! They're called deathberries for a reason!" Owlspark grouched. Lemonkit hung his tail ((Pardon if Lemonkit's a girl, I forget. It's been too long since my last post!)) and walked into the clearing.
"Hey Mousepaw, can I ask you something?" He turned and called Mousepaw over to him.
Back to top Go down
twease
Kit

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:27 pm

Hello i'm new and wondered if i could join as STARKIT.

[b]Starkit looked around.It had only been one sunrise since she was born.
Back to top Go down
Violetheart448
Kit

Female Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Death. Its Scary.   Role Play! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:41 pm

"Wake up! Wake up!" Violetheart lazily blinked open her eyes and groaned "What?" It's time to go out on patrol!" "Oh, okay..." Violetheart slowly got out of her sleeping place, and got a thorn stuck in her pelt. "Mouse Dung." she spat. When she finally awoke, chasing a mouse, a noise she couldn't clearly make out arose in her ears. The mouse scurried away when the sound started. Violetheart pricked her ears. She made out the sound now. It was a scream! Violetheart bolted towards the screams, now getting louder and louder...... (I'm new. Is it good?)
Back to top Go down
Violetheart448
Kit

Female Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:53 pm

"Help! Starclan, help!" Violetheart got closer and closer, when suddenly the scream cut off! She still went though, because she just might not be too late. When she got there, the scent of death hung in the air. She looked down at the body. It was the body of her sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Role Play!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2