Warrior Role-Play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Role-Play!

Slinking through the forest for moons has left you so tired and hungy, you don't think you can go on. Suddenly, the bushes russle, and you find yourself in front of a broad shouldered cat. Awaiting to be killed, you are surprized when it speeks; Join us

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  

Role Play!

Go down 
+3
LunaLoop
limecat275
Dragoncoal
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragoncoal
Admin
Dragoncoal

Female Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Role Play!   Role Play! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 3:57 pm

Role Play Here! Each person takes turns writing their side of the story.
Have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcatroleplay.forumotion.com
limecat275
Kit
limecat275

Female Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 4:41 pm

Hello all members of moonclan! does anyone need any healing? Cuz you can bother me now, just not later because I'm going to be sleeping. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragoncoal
Admin
Dragoncoal

Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 3:51 pm

limecat275 wrote:
Hello all members of moonclan! does anyone need any healing? Cuz you can bother me now, just not later because I'm going to be sleeping. Smile

(Umm...limecat? are you in charater, or out? To be out of character, you must post in brakets, - () - and to be in character, you cannot use words like "cuz", or any msn slang. Also, if in charater, you must talk as if you are reading the book warriors, (that is to say, in the third person). Please keep this in mind for the futur.
Thank you!
~Dragoncoal)

(In this post, I am not playing another members'a cat without permission. It may seem like it, but the user who's cat it is is actually my sister, and she has given me permission to do so.)

Ripplestar gazed down at her Clan. She was proud to be thier leader, but she still had a lot to learn. Only a moon had passed since the death of Shadestar, and she worried that she wouldn't be able to keep everything under control as well as he could. Just as she was pondering this, a loud mewling came from somewhere below her. Sighing, she rose and bounded down the side of the clift that was her den. She was feeling lonely at times, as well, since she had a whole cave to herself.
Reaching the bottom, she heard another loud meow, comming from the elders den. Now that she was closer, she could make out words under the noise.
"Stupid, mouse bile!" Ripplestar now saw the orange and white apprentice, Flickerpaw, standing over a stick covered in mouse bile, a strong reaking smell coming from both it and the young tom. Ears flicking in annoyance, Ripplestar stood waiting for him to notice her presence. Unfortunetly, the smell from the herb was too strong, and he couldn't smell even a skunk if it was right in front of him. "Smells so bad, and the elders can't even do it themselves! I say that they should have to get rid of our tics, not the other way 'round! Ehh, it's --"
"Ahem.." Ripplestar chose this moment to interupt his rant. Her wiskers twitched in amusement at the look of sheer horror on his face. "I was just wondering, Flickerpaw, if you would be so kind as to keep your voice down, so that others may sleep."
Flickerpaw bowed his head in embaresment.
"I -- I was just getting rid of the elder's tics, and --"
"Well," the silver she-cat interupted him. "since you seem to enjoy it so much, perhaps I shall have to ask your mentor to let you off training until every tic in the Clan is gone."
The apprentice gapped at her. "But -- but that's not -- that's completely --" Glancing up at her, Flickerpaw emediatly fell silent. Saticefied, Ripplestar went off to find his mentor.
Back to top Go down
LunaLoop
LunaLoop

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 4:26 pm

(Hi, Everyone! I'm going to join the role playing!)

Flickerpaw watched his leader walk away, tail high. Grumbling about the unfairness, he pick up the mouse bile once more and started for the elders den. It wasn't his fault that he was so grumpy: why did this stupid stuff have to smell so bad anyway? Now he was probably going to be stuck with elder duty until the next moon! Passing the medicine cat's den, he saw Mousepaw, the medicine cat's apprentice. Jumping at the chance, he called to him.
"Hey, Mousepaw!"
The grey and white tom looked up.
"Oh, hi Flickerpaw." He paused, looking at him quizzically. "Why do you have that mouse bile? It's got to be offeley bad smelling."
Thinking quickly, Flickerpaw started into his story.
"I was bringing it here," he lied smoothly. "Ripplestar asked me to get you to tend to the elders tics." Flickerpaw dropped the bile and pushed it over to Mousepaw. "You'd better hurry, Gingerweed will claw your ears if he has to scratch one more flee."
Blinking in surprise, Mousepaw jumped up, grabbed the bile, and raced away towards the elders den. Fickerpaw twitched his whiskers in satisfaction. Life in the Clan was just too easy!
Back to top Go down
limecat275
Kit
limecat275

Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 4:29 pm

oh sorry let's try that again:

Owlspark walked over to Flickerpaw.
"Give me that mouse bile, you can't just yowl about it." Owlspark growled. "I know it smells, but it always will."
"But Owlspark! It's stinky!" Flickerpaw whined.
"No buts, I'll have another apprentice do this job. Obey Ripplestar and stop your training for now."
"I was going to obey her anyway!" Flickerpaw moaned.
"Well, if you're going to be whiney, go fetch me some mallow, we're running low."[left]
Back to top Go down
limecat275
Kit
limecat275

Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 5:51 pm

Owlspark settled into her den and started checking the supply of herbs. She soon finished. Then she went over to Ripplestar.
"Ripplestar, there's nothing to do around here." she complained.
"You sound cranky. Go get some sleep and I'll send Flickerpaw to fetch some..what was it you need? Mallow?" replied Ripplestar.
"I already sent him to fetch some." Owlclaw informed. "Can you send someone to get some catmint? We're very low on that and since it's leaf-fall, we'll need a lot soon."
Back to top Go down
Dragoncoal
Admin
Dragoncoal

Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 7:47 pm

I'm sorry limecat, but there is still somethign wrong. You are powerplaying now - (I do it sometimes, too) - Powerplaying is when you make a charater besides your own do or say something. Since I am Ripplestar, you cannot make her say "You sound cranky. Go get some sleep and I'll send Flickerpaw...". That is my charater, so you cannot control what she does or how she reacts to your cat. Also, Flickerpaw is Luna's character, therefor it's the same thing. (besides, he had already given the bile to Mousepaw.)
Of course, this is probably all my fault, since I do not explain about this in the rules, plus I have - or seem to - powerplayed. In fact, both myself and Luna have done it. In my post, I made Flicker paw do things and talk, but I had permission from my sister, who happends to be LunaLoop. In Luna's post, she made Mousepaw act and speek aswell, but she also had permission, since Mousepaw is our other sister. (We're a bunch of role-playing freeks! Smile)
I'm terribly sorry abot this, and I know that you will know better in the futur. I will add powerplaying to the rules, and maybe also godmoding.
Thank you very much!
Dragoncoal
Back to top Go down
limecat275
Kit
limecat275

Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 4:40 pm

(oh sorry, oops. hehe thats my fault there.)

Owlspark entered her den. It was the next morning and she had just been retrieving some stinging nettle for the stock. Afterowrds she decided to go for a walk.
"Hey Ripplestar can I go for a walk? I need time to think about something. I just don't know what."

(did I do that right?)
Back to top Go down
Dragoncoal
Admin
Dragoncoal

Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 4:55 pm

((Yes, that was perfect! Thank, and sorry if I sound mean or anything...))

Ripplestar twitched her tail and glanced at her medicine cat.
"Yes, of course you can, Owlspark. Just one thing..." She leaned in closer to the mottled she-cat. "Could you keep a watch on your apprentice, Mousepaw? He seems to be getting on fine, but I want you to help him out. I'm not sure..." Ripplestar paused, unsure of how to put her words properly. What she actually thought was that her choice of letting him train in medicine wouldn't be right. "Well, just keep an eye on him, would you?"
Back to top Go down
limecat275
Kit
limecat275

Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm

(thanks, I don't think you're mean!)

"Of course I'll help out Mousepaw. He'll make a fine medicinecat. I'm going for a walk now." Owlspark lightly ran toward the entrance and soon escaped into the forest. "Yuck." she muttered to herlself. "Something smells really bad." Owlspark glanced around. "Anyone there?" she called. Owlspark heard a rustling in the bushes. "I know you're there. You might as well come out, there's no way you'll avoid having your face clawed off." Then a dark brown tabby crept our from the bush.
"Please don't hurt me." she croaked.
"Purpleear? What are you doing in my clan's territory?"
"Something terrible has happened...I had this dream..."
"A dream?" Owlspark cocked her head. "Like what..."
"My medicinecat wouldn't listen to me and I knew you would so.." Purpleear blurted.
"All right, all right, cut the sap and tell me the dream, furball." Owlspark sat down.
"I saw myself...in a forest...kind of like this one...actually, I think it was this one, and then I caught a blackbird and I was happily going to bring it back when..."
"Hold on, you were hunting on our territory in your dream? Nah, that's not a dream-dream, it's just a dream."
"What?"
"It doesn't mean anything if the dream breaks warrior code. Go back to your camp." Owlspark insisted.
"But-"
"GO! I don't want to tell Ripplestar that you were here!" Purpleear bounded off and Owlspark lazily cleaned her ears. It didn't mean anything...right?
Back to top Go down
Kitty Freak
Kit
Kitty Freak

Female Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 3:15 pm

((Hi everyone! I'm looking forward to role playing with you! cat ))
((Dawnkit - Clearkit - Petalkit))

Dawnkit hid behind a bush; she wouldn't let him know she was there. Stalking out of cover long enough to dash into another bush, she caugh a glimps of the enemy's grey pelt. Not wating to lose her chance, Dawnkit let out a yowl and lept into the air onto his back.

Clearkit felt somthing heavy on top of him. Trying to twist around to see, he could hear a chanting cat.
"Attack to intruders! Attack the intruders!"
His sister was heavy - she was a big kit. Thinking of the best way to thow her off, he rolled over onto his back, squashing Dawnkit into the sand.
"Okay, okay," she mumbles though the dirt. "Gerrof a me, Cleekii!"
Letting her up, Clearkit flick his ears in saticefaction. But before he could boast, he felt his sister land on top of him again, this time flatning him to the floor.
"Got ch'a!"

Petalkit gazed up at rose bush. Reaching out with one paw, she could just touch the soft pink flower. As she did so, a petal broak away from the rest and floated down to the ground. Sighlently thanking the flower for it's kindness, Petalkit gently picked up the petal, turned, and walked in her graceful way back to her pile of flower petals.
Although it was a bit strange for a cat - especially a kit - to collect flower petals, Petalkit enjoyed their colours. They were much better company than her brother and sister: all they wanted to do was play 'invasion of Sunclan'. Petalkit prefered to gaze at her suroundings, talking to the trees, playing with the petals, singing with the streams. She was an odd kit, but even if she knew it, she did not care the slightest. She was the simplest cat there was - but was that for the better...or worse...?
Back to top Go down
Dragoncoal
Admin
Dragoncoal

Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 7:09 pm

Ripplestar crossed the clearing and jumped into the cave that was the nursery. Her nose was instantly filled with the thick smell of creamy milk.
"Cherrysong," she called softly, affraid to wake the kits in case they were sleeping.
There was no answer. Perhaps she is asleep, she thought, turning toward the door agian. I will come she her and the kits tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Freak
Kit
Kitty Freak

Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 7:15 pm

Dawnkit waited silently. As she saw the Sunclan warrior, she beckoned with her tail for Clearkit to come forward. Waiting, waiting...
"NOW! ATTACK!!"
She lept into the air, her brother just behind her, and landed on top of the startled enemy cat. With the added weight of Clearkit beside her, together they brought their captive to the ground. Letting out a yowl of triumph, she held onto the Sunclan cat as she heard a sharp meow from behind her.
"Dawnkit, Clearkit, what did I tell you about playing Sunclan Warrior on other cats!"
Back to top Go down
Dragoncoal
Admin
Dragoncoal

Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 7:31 pm

Suddenly, Ripplestar found herself on the ground, two cats on top of her. Grunting, she heard a she-cat's voice behind her.
"And you should show a bit more respect for your leader!"
Letting out an amused mrrow of lafter, Ripplestar managed to shake of the two kits and rise to her paws. She turned and spoke to the kits.
"Very good, you will make excellant warriors. But, you came a little too hard, you see...." she trailed off at the look of pleading she got from Cherrysong.
"Well, very good, anyway." She turned to Cherrysong. "They'll make fine warriors," she repeted. "But, were there not three?"
"Yes, yes." Replied Cherrysong, sounding almost edgy. "Er..Petalkit will be around here somewhere. You know, she does love to wander off, collecting flowers...A bit strange of a kit, really...well, anyway, she'll come 'round eventually...I suppose...." She seamed to be talking to herself now, and Ripllestar was debating weather or not to leave her alone. She wasn't really sure about Cherrysong's last-born kit, although she had never really talked to her. She was a funny little character, so she heard....
Back to top Go down
Kitty Freak
Kit
Kitty Freak

Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 7:39 pm

At that moment, Petalkit was entering the cave. Carrying her flowers delicately, she didn't see her leader in front of her. She let out a little 'ouff!' as she colided with Ripplestar. As the flowers dropped, Petalkit caught sight of Ripplestar. Petalkit made an odd, bowing gesture, and began to collect her findings once more.
She wonder why their leader was here. Perhaps she was speaking to Cherrysong about Petalkit and her brother and sister becoming apprentices. Yes, that was it, she knew now. Petalkit sometimes just knew things, and did not understand why; all she could figure was that she was a very good guesser.
Back to top Go down
Dragoncoal
Admin
Dragoncoal

Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 7:46 pm

Ripplestar turned away from Petalkit, aware of Cherrysong's eyes on her pelt, checking for her reaction to her youngest daughter. She was startled, she had to admit, by a few things. The first was how she was collecting flower petals. The second, the funny bowing gesture. And then there was the fact that she was so small, smaller than any other kit that was almost ready to be apprenticed. She was about the size of a two moon old kit, yet here she was, eyes open, walking firmly, in her graceful way, picking up her flowers. She is too small for a warrior, Ripplestar thoought firmly. And yet...
Somewhere in her mind, an idea was forming. An idea, that was the best way to go about this situation. An idea, that would never work, for she haddn't a clue what to do about it.

((Sorry, I have to go now! I'll see you later, everyone!))
Back to top Go down
Kitty Freak
Kit
Kitty Freak

Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 7:51 pm

((Okay, bye! Night, night everyone! I should go, too! Sleep))

After carefully placing her flowers with the rest, Petalkit curled up close in between of her brother and sister. Wrapping her tail around her nose, she fell into a deep sleep where she walked in the forest, sniffing happily at all the rose bushes.
Back to top Go down
limecat275
Kit
limecat275

Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 8:12 pm

Owlspark woke the next morning. Only a few days ago had she run into Purpleear and PUrpleear had told her about her so-called "dream." Owlspark trotted to the fresh-kill pile, only to find it empty. Owlspark heard playfull mews from the nursury. Quailrustle and her kits! Those two lousy kits had wiped the prey stock clean! Owlspark throdded into the nursury.
"All right, Lemonkit, Lavendarkit, did you take the prey?" she growled. Lemonkit pawed at the ground.
"Maybe." he replied.
"ALL of it?" Owlspark shouted.
"Maybe." Lavendarkit squealed.
"OH, just wait until Ripplestar sees!" Owlspark said.
Back to top Go down
Dragoncoal
Admin
Dragoncoal

Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 8:31 pm

Ripplestar awoke to the sound someone calling at her den. She thought it sounded like Owlspark...Rising to her paws, she stretched, licked her chest fur a few times and called, "Come in."
Back to top Go down
limecat275
Kit
limecat275

Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 4:23 pm

"Hello Ripplestar." greeted Owlspark kindly. "OK, I'm just going to say it now: this is weird for you to hear when you just woke up, but well, you could think you're dreaming but..." Owlspark stopped. Should she really get these two innocent kts in trouble? Innocent my paw! Those kits are nothing but trouble! "Quailrustle's kits took all the prey and ate it. Ate every last morstle. In a time like this when leaf-bare is approaching, they knew not to!" Owlspark continiued to yell, and eventually Ripplestar cut her off.
Back to top Go down
Dragoncoal
Admin
Dragoncoal

Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:01 pm

((limecat, I hate to say this, but you can't sya that "eventually, Ripplestar cut her off". That's powerplaying again, because you don't know weather or not she will cut her off. (But, I like the idea, so I am going to cut you off! )Smile))
((By the way, I'm going to make it almost night now, so that you can go to your medicine cat meeting.))

"Owlspark," the grey leader cut in. "I thank you for coming to see me. I will deal with them now."
She walked towards the entrace of the den.
"Oh, and I'd go and collect your apprentice, if I were you." she meowed. "YOu wouldn't want to miss a meeting with Dreamclan!"
With that , she bounded away towards the nursery. It was time to deal with some nauty kits!

((Sorry, I have to go and eat supper now!))
Back to top Go down
limecat275
Kit
limecat275

Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 3:02 pm

(Yeah, haha sorry again...my first ime role-playing)

"Mousepaw, let's go! We need to go to share tongues with Dreamclan!"called owlspark

(by the way, the kits and their mother are my characters, but every time that I try to register them, my internet closes. weird...)
Back to top Go down
SilverClaw
Kit
SilverClaw

Female Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 3:25 pm

((Humm...that's wiered...Well, it's my first time role playing, too limecat! Very Happy
But...I already posted in the medicine cat role play...))

Mousepaw was busy piling herbs. His heart was still thumping loudly from the night before. His fear of being rejected by Dreamclan had been a waste of time - it had gone perfectly. He had walked into the Crystal Cave in awe of it, and dipped his paws into the pool of water to sleep. Then he had found himself in a forest, with many cats around him. They had greeted him, and patted him on the shoulder with their tails. He had even met the formar leader! Mousepaw had never been more excited to be a medice cat!

((By the way, Mousepaw and ravenpaw are brothers.))

Ravenpaw came into the clearing with his mentor, Vinewisker. She had just been teaching him the best ways to hunt. Dropping his kill onto the pile of prey, he turned to his mentor, asking permission to rest. Thanking her with a quick nod of his head, Ravenpaw totted over to the apprentice's den. On his way, he stopped to look in on the kits. They would be apprentices soon, and he wanted to see who he would have as den-mates.

((Hey, Kitty Freak...is it okay if I make Ravenpaw fall in love with Petalkit...?))
Back to top Go down
Kitty Freak
Kit
Kitty Freak

Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 3:53 pm

((Sure, Silver! That's great! I was wondering who she would fall for...Smile))

Petalkit glanced up from her rose petals as she sorted through them. Ravenpaw, the black apprentice, was coming through the entrance. For a reason she did not know, she suddenly felt self-contious, and gave her chest fur a few quick licks.
Petalkit didn't know why she was so eager to impress Ravenpaw. She had never cared before about what other cats thought of her - she knew that they wispered behind her back about how strange she acted. But she had never, before today anyway, felt the need to groom her fur for a cat... What was wrong with her?
Back to top Go down
limecat275
Kit
limecat275

Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:09 pm

Owlspark had returned from the medicinecat meeting early the next morning and Dreamclan had not given her any warnings or predictions. She bounded into her den and saw her apprentice, Mousepaw. Owlspark greeted Mousepaw with a small hum, for he was a work with Lavendarkit, who had fallen off the top of the nursury. Owlspark couldn't wait until those kits learned their lessons. She crept into her section of the den and was greeted by a small white-and-yellow face.
"Lemonkit!" she yowled.
"Hi Owlspark! I hope you don't mind I played with those berries I found in the woods in here." Owlspark paused.
"What did they look like?"
"Small and red." beamed Lemon kit. Owlspark's fur stood on end. Deathberries!
"Mousepaw, fetch some Yarrow NOW!" she yelled. Soon enough, her apprentice came in with the leaves. Owlspark made a poultice and shoved it at the kit. "EAT IT!" Lemonkit swallowed the poultice and shivered.
"Eww, Owlspark, this tastes bad." Owlspark ignored the kit.
"MOusepaw, get him outside, I don't want vomit in my den!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play!   Role Play! Empty

Back to top Go down

Role Play!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next