Warrior Role-Play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Role-Play!

Slinking through the forest for moons has left you so tired and hungy, you don't think you can go on. Suddenly, the bushes russle, and you find yourself in front of a broad shouldered cat. Awaiting to be killed, you are surprized when it speeks; Join us

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  

I'm Purpleear of earthclan...I had a dream earlier...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
limecat275
Kit
limecat275

Female Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-01

I'm Purpleear of earthclan...I had a dream earlier... Empty
PostSubject: I'm Purpleear of earthclan...I had a dream earlier...   I'm Purpleear of earthclan...I had a dream earlier... EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 4:47 pm

I had a dream earlier that I was hunting in Moonclan territory when a fox attacked me! Does that mean that foxes will attack Moonclan? My best friend's in Moonclan, no one will listen they think this dream means nothing! Please help! By the way, I'm just a warrior, so how did I have that dream anyway...
Back to top Go down
Kitty Freak
Kit
Kitty Freak

Female Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: I'm Purpleear of earthclan...I had a dream earlier...   I'm Purpleear of earthclan...I had a dream earlier... EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 2:43 pm

Well... it may just be a bad vole you ate, but I suppose it could mean something...
After all, Firestar was just a warrior, and he had dreams from Starclan, so maybe you're having dreams from Dreamclan!
Back to top Go down
Moltenstar
Kit
Moltenstar

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm Purpleear of earthclan...I had a dream earlier...   I'm Purpleear of earthclan...I had a dream earlier... EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:59 pm

"Foxes aren't too dangerous unless your a kit!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3758492
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Purpleear of earthclan...I had a dream earlier...   I'm Purpleear of earthclan...I had a dream earlier... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Purpleear of earthclan...I had a dream earlier...
Page 1 of 1