Warrior Role-Play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Role-Play!

Slinking through the forest for moons has left you so tired and hungy, you don't think you can go on. Suddenly, the bushes russle, and you find yourself in front of a broad shouldered cat. Awaiting to be killed, you are surprized when it speeks; Join us

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  

Create a Cat

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragoncoal
Admin
Dragoncoal

Female Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Create a Cat Empty
PostSubject: Create a Cat   Create a Cat EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:30 pm

Before you make your cat, decide on a clan to be in. Then, copy the form at the bottom of this page and post it in the section marked; "Registered cats of insert clan name here". Then start role playing! (Please remember that you may only have up to 6 cats at once. If you wish to have another, but already have 6, you could..kill one..?)

Name; Your cat's name.

Gender; Self-Explanatory.

Rank; This rank is to start out with. You can be kit, apprentice, warrior, queen, or elder. If you are the first in your clan, you may be leader, if you wish. To become deputy, you must first ask the leader of your clan (in privat e-mail). If they say yes, you may hold the cerimoney in your role-play.

Age; In moons. (12 moons = 1 year, so 1 moon = 1 month) You must be 6 moons to be an apprentice, and at least 13 moons to be a warrior.

Description; This is where you describe your cat. what they look like, from fur color, to how tall they are. You may up-load a picture if you wish.

Picture; You don't need one, only if you want one. (But it add more effect!)

Personality; How does your cat act around others? Is he/she shy? Discribe thier personality.

Now, after reading this, copy this form below, and past it in the chosen clan's page:

Name;

Gender;

Clan;

Rank;

Age;

Description;

Picture;

Personality;
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcatroleplay.forumotion.com
Brokenpaw
Kit
Brokenpaw

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Create a Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create a Cat   Create a Cat EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 11:14 am

Name: Brokenpaw

Description: i am a tall solid black cat and my right paw was badly burned when i was a kit

Picture: Create a Cat Black-cat

Personality: Im very hyper and like to pull parnks on other ppl alot
Back to top Go down
Moltenstar
Kit
Moltenstar

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Create a Cat Empty
PostSubject: My Cat   Create a Cat EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:43 pm

Name; Moltenstar

Gender; She-cat

Clan; MagmaClan

Rank; Leader

Age; Pretty young to be a founder. Nine moons.

Description; Jet-black but with pale patches and copper eyes, like all of her clan, smaller than usual. Has saved a small one moon kit, Bloodkit. Create a Cat Bloodk10

Picture; https://2img.net/h/i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo302/nitelioness/moltenstar.png

Personality; Treats a kit like an apprentice, but in battle, you will never know what's going to happen next.

Last edited by Moltenstar on Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to put the kit's picture)
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3758492
Silverscale
Kit

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Create a Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create a Cat   Create a Cat EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:28 pm

Name; SilverStar

Gender; she-cat

Clan; SkyClan

Rank; Leader

Age; 18 moons

Description; A blue-silver she-cat

Personality; She loves to jump around and annoy the younger warriors, but a good leader at heart

Last edited by Silverscale on Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up)
Back to top Go down
Violetheart448
Kit

Female Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-01-04

Create a Cat Empty
PostSubject: leader cats   Create a Cat EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:39 pm

Can you become leader if someone else is in the clan, but is not leader?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Create a Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create a Cat   Create a Cat Empty

Back to top Go down

Create a Cat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Role-Play! :: Getting Started :: How to Create a Cat-
Jump to: