Warrior Role-Play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Role-Play!

Slinking through the forest for moons has left you so tired and hungy, you don't think you can go on. Suddenly, the bushes russle, and you find yourself in front of a broad shouldered cat. Awaiting to be killed, you are surprized when it speeks; Join us

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  

ATTENTION MEDICINECATS! This is Owlspark, the medicinecat for Moonclan. There's a half moon tonight! This is the thread! October 7, 2008!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
limecat275
Kit
limecat275

Female Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-01

ATTENTION MEDICINECATS! This is Owlspark, the medicinecat for Moonclan. There's a half moon tonight! This is the thread! October 7, 2008! Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION MEDICINECATS! This is Owlspark, the medicinecat for Moonclan. There's a half moon tonight! This is the thread! October 7, 2008!   ATTENTION MEDICINECATS! This is Owlspark, the medicinecat for Moonclan. There's a half moon tonight! This is the thread! October 7, 2008! EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 4:27 pm

THis is the official half-moon thread for october 7, 2008.
Back to top Go down
Dragoncoal
Admin
Dragoncoal

Female Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-12

ATTENTION MEDICINECATS! This is Owlspark, the medicinecat for Moonclan. There's a half moon tonight! This is the thread! October 7, 2008! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MEDICINECATS! This is Owlspark, the medicinecat for Moonclan. There's a half moon tonight! This is the thread! October 7, 2008!   ATTENTION MEDICINECATS! This is Owlspark, the medicinecat for Moonclan. There's a half moon tonight! This is the thread! October 7, 2008! EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 5:33 pm

((Thank you, limecat! My computer hasn't been working properly, and i didn't have the time to make this thread before-hand this moorning.
This is basicly a role play, but ony for medicin cats, and only an the half-moon.
So, role play away, medicin cats!))
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcatroleplay.forumotion.com
SilverClaw
Kit
SilverClaw

Female Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MEDICINECATS! This is Owlspark, the medicinecat for Moonclan. There's a half moon tonight! This is the thread! October 7, 2008!   ATTENTION MEDICINECATS! This is Owlspark, the medicinecat for Moonclan. There's a half moon tonight! This is the thread! October 7, 2008! EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 5:38 pm

((Hi! I guess this will be my first time role playing...
Umm...what is the meeting place for the medicine cats...? Oh well, I just wont metion the place,))

Mousepaw trailed a little behind his mentor. They were on their way to meet the other medicine cats, since it was the half moon. But what would the others be like? This was his first half-moon as a medicine cat, and he was a little scard. Would the other medicine cats except him? Would Dreamclan except him...?
He looked over at his mentor, Owlspark, for guidence.

((Kay,. I might not be on too much tonight, I'm going to the mall at 6ish, but I'll be on all before then, and probably a bit after I come back, too!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MEDICINECATS! This is Owlspark, the medicinecat for Moonclan. There's a half moon tonight! This is the thread! October 7, 2008!   ATTENTION MEDICINECATS! This is Owlspark, the medicinecat for Moonclan. There's a half moon tonight! This is the thread! October 7, 2008! Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION MEDICINECATS! This is Owlspark, the medicinecat for Moonclan. There's a half moon tonight! This is the thread! October 7, 2008!
Page 1 of 1